Pollution is at its peak in major cities worldwide. You can follow these tips to guard yourself against it.
1. Before stepping out of the home, you can use one of the many apps that give you information on the quality of air in your city. So, prepare according to it.
2. If you are stepping out when the air quality is poor, cover your nose and mouth with an air filter N95 or N99 mask. Do not use surgical masks.
3. Avoid high-intensity outdoor exercise in smoggy mornings and late evenings.
4. Avoid walking, exercising or driving near busy roads. Also, avoid exercising around places with construction activity. Keep your doors and windows shut in case there is a construction near your house.
5. If you have chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, make sure that you take your medicines regularly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Inter-Ministerial Meeting Held On Pollution Issues Affecting Taj Mahal
- Air Quality Shows Slight Improvement In Delhi
- Workshop Discussed Pollution Issues Around Taj Mahal
- Workshop To Discuss Pollution Issues In And Around Taj Mahal On Sunday
- Remain Indoors If You Have Breathing Difficulty, Says Health Ministry Pollution Advisory