New Delhi: Union Health Ministry has issued a health advisory in view of the severe air pollution in entire Delhi-NCR region. People have been advised the following:
- Remain indoors if you have breathing difficulty and try to keep children indoors as much as possible.
- Avoid morning walk or any other strenuous outdoor activity that increases breathing rate.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids.
- Avoid smoking.
- Minimize the use of deodorants and room sprays as much as possible.
- Avoid the areas with smoke or heavy dust.
- If you have any heart ailments or chronic respiratory disease or asthma, continue your medication as advised by physician.
- In case of any difficulty in breathing, increase in breathing rate, palpitations or severe bout of coughing and/or sneezing consult for medical assistance.
Last modified onSaturday, 11 November 2017 12:32