After the age of 40 years, the body responds differently. You feel less energetic at this phase of life. Your metabolism slows down and your body needs fewer calories to get through the day. From a health perspective, here are six fitness tips to deal with this transition.
1. First of all, start with the weight management. Keep an eye on the weight.
2. Consume fresh green vegetables frequently. Coconut water and plenty of water with a squeeze of lemon are also good frequent intakes.
3. More protein, more comfort. It is the key to preventing age-related muscles losses.
4. Increase the fiber content in your diet by eating more whole grains, whole pulses, fruits, and vegetables.
5. Antioxidants like vitamin A, C, E, and selenium, are known to slow down the aging process. So, use them as per your body requirements.
6. People, who bond well with family and friends, feel contented and are better equipped to fight diseases. So, spread the love all over. A loving relationship with anyone is good for longevity and youthfulness. Human, pets or plants, it is a long list of lovely creatures in the world.