Year 2016 National Bravery Awards winning children called on the President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan on January 21. National Awards for Bravery were started by Indian Council for Child Welfare (ICCW) to give due recognition to the children who distinguish themselves by performing outstanding deeds of bravery and meritorious service and to inspire other children to emulate their example.
- ‘I Received Much More From Country Than What I Have Given’
- President Pranab Mukherjee Addresses His Farewell Ceremony...
- PM Modi Presents Memento To President Pranab Mukherjee On Farewell…
- President, PM At Ceremony To Release Photo Book "President Pranab Mukherjee - A Statesman"
- Pranab Mukherjee Dedicates Metro Phase-I Project To Bengaluru