Agra: A workshop has been convened by Dr. Mahesh Sharma, the Minister of State of Culture and Environment, on Sunday here to discuss the issues of pollution in and around Taj Mahal and to focus on drawing short term and long term measures to deal with the problem and to protect Taj from environment pollution.
The meeting will be attended by high-level representatives of State Government, MPs and MLAs of Agra, along with all concerned stakeholders in the presence of Senior Officers of Ministry of Culture, Environment, Central Pollution Control Board, State Pollution Control Board, Archaeological Survey of India and local administration.
The meeting will be followed by ‘Walk around the Taj’ as well as Clean up of River Yamuna to be followed by the Taj Mahal Declaration.
A press conference will also be held on the occasion to highlight the decisions taken and the action plan.
- People’s Vision Document For TTZ Released
- Inter-Ministerial Meeting Held On Pollution Issues Affecting Taj Mahal
- Air Quality Shows Slight Improvement In Delhi
- Workshop Discussed Pollution Issues Around Taj Mahal
- Remain Indoors If You Have Breathing Difficulty, Says Health Ministry Pollution Advisory