Aligarh (India): Prof. Ali Ahmad, Department of Education, Aligarh Muslim University passed away yesterday night.
Aligarh (India): A special meeting of the Academic Council approved the recommendations of the Board of Studies of the Department of Law and Department of Business Administration respectively for starting BALLB and MBA courses at the Centers of Murshidabad (West Bengal) and Malappuram (Kerala) for the Session 2010-2011.
New Delhi (India): HCL is looking to hire bright and dynamic graduate Software Trainees who are eager to make a career in the field of IT. The openings are in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and NCR.
Selected candidates will work on various Maintenance, Support, Testing and development projects.
Desired Candidate Profile is--
· B. Sc (Maths, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science)
· The graduates should belong to the 2009 and 2010 batch.
Eligibility criteria is--
· Should have scored minimum 60% through out in academics
· Should be willing to work in shifts
Process of selection--
· Candidates would be required to take an online test, post which there will be a group discussion and HR interviews.
· Selected candidates will be offered a location of their choice on a salary of Rs.1.8 lakhs and a service agreement of 24 months.